VEDA INCARNATE AND GREAT YOGI SHRIRAM SHARMA
COMPILED AND PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET
MR. ASHOK N. RAWAL
C/O GAYATRI PRAGNA PITH
OFF VISNAGAR ROAD
MEHSANA – 384 001
TEL NO : +91-02762-251160
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSLATED FROM GUJARATI TO ENGLISH
Ms. HEENA A. KAPADIA, M.Sc., M.Phil.
E-MAIL : email@example.com
CHP. NO. TITLE
1. DEAR KNOWLEDGEABLE READERS
2. A BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF VEDA INCARNATE AND GREAT
YOGI SHRIRAM SHARMA ACHARYA
3. A MESSENGER OF GOD CAME – WE FAILED TO RECOGNISE
4. DIVINE SEER ROMAIN ROLLAND
5. AFTER THE FIRST MAHABHARAT, A NEW MAHABHARAT
6. AN IMPORTANT PORTION OF ANANDACHARYA’S
7. A MESSENGER OF GOD BORN IN A RURAL FAMILY
8. THE ENTIRE WORLD IN 1999 A.D. WILL BE TOTALLY
9. A PROPHECY REGARDING INDIA BEING THE LEADER OF
10. TOWARDS A UNITED PLANETARY NATION FROM A UNITED
11. THE YEAR 2000 A.D. AND 30 YEARS PRIOR TO THAT
12. THE WORLD POST 2000 A.D.
13. THE TAINTLESS INCARNATION OF GOD – RECREATION OF
RELIGION AND CULTURE
14. AGITATIONS, DESTRUCTION, A GREAT TURBULENCE AND
THEN THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA
15. MANIFESTATION OF THAT DIVINE POWER WHICH WILL
TRANSFORM THIS ERA
VEDA INCARNATE AND GREAT YOGI SHRIRAM SHARMA ACHARYA
CHAPTER 1 - DEAR KNOWLEDGEABLE READERS
“He Who is Ram, He Who is Krishna has today incarnated as Shri Ramkrishna.” This is what was said by revered Shri Ramkrishna Paramhans and “He Who is Shri Ramkrishna Paramhans is Shriram Sharma Acharya”, that is what our highly respected Yuga Rishi Shriram Sharma Acharya has to say. “In every era I shall manifest so as to re-instate righteousness in the world.” As per this proclamation in the Bhagwad Geeta by Shri Krishna, He (God) had again incarnated in our midst.
(Today man despite reflecting again and again on the principles and precepts mentioned above tends to doubt them and thus errs in his faith in God. As a result he immerses himself in fleeting sense pleasures of the world and behaves like a beast.)
Our ancestors too out of spiritual ignorance, due to a materialistic standpoint alongwith other elders of recent generations, forced Lord Jesus Christ to wear a crown of thorns and later hanged him on a cross. Lord Mahavir’s ears were pricked with sharp iron nails. Socrates, Laotse, Meera, Narsinh Mehta were harassed a lot. Only after they left this mortal world did we realize our folly and we thus shed profuse tears of repentance.
Such a great incarnation of God, compassionate like Lord Jesus, tolerant like Mahavir Swami and who had incarnated in the past as Saint Kabeer, Samarth Guru Ramdas and Shri Ramkrishna Paramhans, had incarnated in a human body as:
Vedmurti Tapnishth Yuga Rishi Shri Shriram Sharma Acharyaji. He declared that by the end of 2000 A.D. he will convert the world into a “Prajna Yuga” via his brilliant divine intellect.
Yuga Rishi Shriram Sharma Acharyaji’s soul burnt with pain. He had passed many nights crying aloud. Many a times he cried like a small child. Who is aware of all this? People think he was a great saint and seer. Some think him to be a world leader, prolific writer and scholar. But who has the capacity to open his bosom and note its contents? Only if someone could have witnessed it, he would have seen a soul full of painful anguish for world human civilization. In this small human body dwelled a gigantic soul full of pain on seeing the lowly lives of world humanity. It is not correct that we remain inactive when such a great saint has shed tears of pain for us all. These are trying times full of dire situations. Before the innocent Lord takes the terrible form of Mahakal (that can destroy the world) let us rise together and work for world unity, peace and brotherhood.
Maharshi H.H. Yuga Rishi Shriram Sharma Acharyaji who has spread the message of Indian culture and religion all over the world, should be identified, understood by people all over the world. People should reflect over our Yuga Rishi’s saintly nature and then imbibe all these sacred qualities in their lives. This is our aim.
A collection of great people / seers of the world has been made that introduces the great prophet of the world in this era.
Readers should read all this very carefully with concentration so as to identify this great prophet. Thus they can glorify their lives by spreading the message of this great prophet, (Yuga Rishi Shriram Sharma Acharyaji) in every nook and corner of this world.
CHAPTER 2 - A BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF VEDA INCARNATE AND GREAT YOGI SHRIRAM SHARMA ACHARYA
1) DATE OF BIRTH : 21/9/1911 A.D.
SAMVAT : AASO VAD 13 /1968
2) PLACE OF BIRTH : ANVALKHEDA (AGRA, U.P., INDIA)
3) FATHER : PANDIT ROOPRAMKISHORE SHARMA
4) MOTHER : DHANKUNVARI ALIAS TAEEJEE
5) YOUNGEST AMONG 4 BROTHERS
COMMUNITY – SANNADAY BRAHMIN
6) FATHER’S DEATH : 1924 A.D.
7) MOTHER’S DEATH : 12/2/1971 (at the age of 90 years)
WIFE – REVERED MOTHER BHAGWATI DEVI SHARMA
2 SONS – OMPRAKASH SHARMA
2 DAUGHTERS – JAYA
8) EDUCATION – ACHARYA OF SANSKRIT M.A. IN 2 SUBJECTS
9) TITLE OF VEDA INCARNATE AND GREAT YOGI – BESTOWED A FEW DECADES BACK IN PUNJAB BY PRESIDENT (INDIA) SARVAPALLI RADHAKRISHNAN
A religious gathering was organized which was attended by great Pandits, scholars and Vedic Acharyas of India. Our revered Gurudeva (Shrirama Sharma) too was invited. India’s then President, Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan eulogoized revered Shriram Sharma Acharyaji for very skillfully laying down the true essence of spirituality as mentioned in the 4 Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas, scriptures and all precepts of various religions. Hence Dr. Radhakrishnan gave our revered Gurudeva the title “Veda incarnate and great Yogi.”
10) SPIRITUAL GUIDE
Shriram Sharma Acharya’s revered Gurudeva Shri Sarveshwaranandji lives on the Mahendragiri Mountain of the Himalayas at a height of 22,000 feet in the Parashuram cave for the past 651 years (maybe more). This Mahayogi lives naked in this cave even today and this area has heavy snowfall all the year round. As long as Shriram Sharma Acharya was alive, he was guided by this Mahayogi.
11) MANTRA INITIATION GURU : Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya initiated child Shriram Sharma at the age of 7 when he was given Yajnopaveet (sacred thread ceremony).
12) At a very young age, Gurudeva Shriram Sharma surrendered his entire being at the feet of his own Gurudeva – Sarveshwaranandji Maharaj.
Ordinarily a child is full of fun, and laughter during childhood but Shriram Sharma Acharya as a child was very steadfast towards his spiritual practices. He would tell everybody “My home is in the Himalayan mountains.” Not only this but at the tender age of 8 years, without informing anyone, this divine child left his home. After intense search his relatives found him. Shriram very innocently but firmly said, “Of what use is it to me that I come home with you? My home is in the Himalayas and I wish to reside there.” At that time neither his family members, parents or village men even imagined that this jewel who was separated from the Himalayas will one day go there and come in contact with his spiritual guide( Gurudeva).
13) In Samvat 1983 when Shriram Sharmaji was meditating, a divine aura of light surrounded him. This light then took up a solid human form which was that of his spiritual guide H.H. Shri Sarveshwaranandji. He instructed young Shriram to worship Gayatri for the next 24 years and after saying this he disappeared.
14) At the age of 15 years he started a series of Gayatri Purascharanas. For the following 24 years, without pause, he executed 24 Purascharanas of 24 lakh Gayatri Mantras. Along with this he lit a flame lamp and Yajna fire continuously. He would feed cows with jowar seeds and he would collect the seeds excreted by cows with their stools. With these seeds he would make Indian rotis (bread) and eat it. He would eat nothing else.
15) In the year 1959 A.D. revered Shriram Sharmaji left for the Himalayas all alone. There he performed intense austerities in the various snow clad regions. In the year 1962 A.D. he again resided all alone in a very thick forest area of the Himalayas for 3 months. Over there, there were many herbivorous and carnivorous animals. In the presence of our revered Gurudeva, these carnivorous animals stopped eating flesh and danced about with other herbivorous animals. This indeed was a great divine episode.
16) Between the years 1970-72 he decided to go to the Himalayas after renouncing his householder’s way of life. He came in contact with his Gurudeva Sarveshwaranandji and lived with him for 1 year. Later Sarveshwanandji commanded his disciple Shriram Sharmaji to spread the divine wisdom he had attained to all human beings of the world.
17) After returning from the Himalayas, Shriram Sharmaji decided he would not reside in Mathura. He instead decided to reside in the area where 7 Rishis of ancient India had performed austerities.
ADDRESS : SHANTIKUNJ,
HARIDWAR – 249 411
WEBSITE : www.awgp.org
18) In the year 1979 he started establishing Gayatri Shaktipeethas and Prajna Peethas in the entire world. And in the year 1982 – 1985 he established more than 6000 small / big service oriented centers so as to spiritually awaken world humanity. In 84 nations of the world, Shriram Sharma Acharya started scientific and spiritual research centers of the Gayatri Mantra. The research knowledge gained was spread in all corners of the world.
19) SPIRITUAL ATTAINMENTS –
A great devotee of Kundalini (Divine Serpent Power) and Panchagni ( 5 fires) Science. It’s a rare achievement after what Lord Buddha attained. The proof of Gurudeva’s achievement externally is the fact that the hair on his head always rise upwards. Even if with the help of a comb etc. his hair is pressed downwards, it yet remains high and raised.
20) SPIRITUAL PRACTISES OF SUBTILIZATION VEERBHADRA CREATION :
Before Gurudeva Shriramji passed away, he performed spiritual austerities of subtilization - or Sookshmeekaran. An atom bomb is made up of very micro units that can destroy the gigantic world. Subtilization means to convert utilization of gross bodily functions like sleeping, eating, drinking etc. for higher goals. The gross body is converted to the subtle body and thus with its help, such a person can attain many subtle bodies. These subtle bodies then create desired movements in the subtle world which in turn execute miraculous tasks. One such task of Shri Gurudeva was to transform the very psyche of world humanity for the better and thus create a new world and a new era.
21) Via this subtilization penance, a bright future for 450 crores of people will be created. The body has 5 Koshas ( 5 sheaths) viz : 1) Food 2) Vital force 3) Mental 4) Intellectual 5) Bliss. From these 5 sheaths, Shriram Sharmaji created 5 Veerbhadras who with their subtle presence will create movements in the gross world. In this manner a positive transformation of the psyche of world humanity will be executed and thus a new radiant era will be ushered in. All creatures of the world with an ethical character, will live a life of purity and that era will be called a Great Era.
22) CREATION, REFLECTION AND PUBLICATION OF SPIRITUAL TEXTS :
Gurudeva translated the 4 Vedas, 108 Upanishads, 20 Smritis, 6 Darshans, Yog Vashishtha, 24 Geetas, 18 Puranas, Brahmanas, Aranyaka and Sutra texts into simple Hindi.
In Russia, Kolkata and Lucknow Universities, these translated texts have been included in their syllabus. In Switzerland and U.S.A., creative research studies are being conducted on these 4 Vedas.
23) Gurudeva Shriramji published 1976 books that included his writings pertaining to overcoming social problems, importance of uniting religion and culture, Gayatri Super Science, Yogic Mantra chanting, austerities, Pranayam, Kundalini awakening etc. All these topics have been written in a scientific manner. He changed the viewpoint of humanity with the help of books that covered great thinking of Lord Parshuram in ancient times and modern day great men like Karl Marx, Herithesto, Budha, Gandhi etc. In the same way our Gurudeva would write down his deep thoughts everyday. Totally he wrote about 1651 folders.
24) Ordinary men have lost faith because of lowly thinking and unethical actions of vile men. In order to ward off this lack of faith, the philosophy of Ritambhara Mahapragna (divine intellect) and its application can work like a divine weapon. An original creation in the form of a book called “Prajna Purana” helped convince people that a new creation is in the offing. This he did via examples from the past and proof from major religious texts of the world. This Prajna Purana has been published in 3 volumes and in future it will totally cover 18 volumes.
H.H. Revered Shri Shriram Sharma Acharya is the confluence of the radiance of all Rishis of ancient India and hence has been given the title Yugadevata and Yuga Rishi.
1) As a symbol of Lord Parshuram’s axe, Gurudeva ushered in a creative revolution with the creation of a new era. This was aided by his mighty pen and speeches from Shantikunj( Haridwar, India)
2) Bhagirath in ancient times had manifested the river Ganges on earth via intense austerities. Similarly our Gurudeva manifested the Ganges of divine wisdom (Gayatri) via austerities of 24 Purashcharanas of 24 lakh Gayatri Mantra chanting.
3) In ancient times Charak had discovered many forest herbs that bestowed good health and a new lease of life. This task is at present being executed in Shantikunj, so as to rejuvenate our ancient medical science called Ayurveda.
4) Maharshi Vyas had written many Puranas (Indian Mythology) with Lord Ganesha’s blessings. Similarly Gurudeva Shriram Sharma too published the 4 Vedas, 108 Upanishads, Darshans, Smritis, Geeta, Prajna Purana in 18 volumes alongwith other books on social revolution at the world level.
5) Maharshi Patanjali had given us the 8-fold method of Yoga called Asthangyoga. Today at Shantikunj, modern doctors are conducting research on Yoga and encouraging every one to practise the same.
6) Yajnavalkya was well-known for conducting Yajnas (fire sacrifices). Brahmavarchas Research Centre, founded by Gurudeva, uses forest herbs for Yajnas and this in turn cures bodily / mental illnesses, overcomes mental taints, raises our vital force (for Kundalini awakening) and balances our atmosphere by warding off pollution.
7) Vishwamitra who is the seer of the Gayatri Mantra had created a new universe. Gayatri Teerth, Shantikunj has been built on that very land where Vishwamitraji had realized Adi Shakti (Primordial Divine Power). This land with subtle pious qualities, is gaining more radiance because of Japa, worship and Yajnas executed by thousands of people over here. Research is being conducted on sound power and Savitri Science.
8) Jamadagni Rishi in the past founded a Gurukul (school), where both children and senior citizens were given apt education. Today at Shantikunj devotees are trained to serve world humanity. Families are inspired to imbibe sacred ideals in life.
9) Naradji spiritually awakened world humanity by traveling all over the world. Shantikunja’s training institute has trained many devotees who move in the world and spread the message of our revered Gurudeva.
10) Vashishtha was an adept both in the fields of spirituality and politics. Gurudeva Shriram Sharma fought for India’s independence between the years 1930-1947 A.D. Later via books based on revolutionary thinking, he indirectly tried complementing religion and good governance.
11) Adi Shankaracharya had established 4 Mathas (hermitages) in 4 corners of India. Under Shantikunja’s guidance, apart from 4,000 Pragna Peethas, Shaktipeethas and 24,000 self-study centers were established.
12) Rishi Pipplad studied and controlled his mind by eating fruits and leaves. Our Gurudeva partook meals of jowar roti (Indian bread) and buttermilk for 24 long years. Till the day he died he ate only boiled cereals and vegetables.
13) Kanad an heir of Atharveda tradition put forth the atomic theory and theory of scientific spirituality. At Brahmavarchas Institute, spirituality is being researched in a scientific manner.
14) Aaryabhatta studied the effect of the planets of the solar system on earth and gave certain mathematical principles for the same. In Shantikunja, astrological research studies are being conducted.
15) Thousands of Bhikshus (mendicants) traveled all over the world to spread Lord Budha’s message. Similarly thousands of initiated disciples of Shantikunja are spreading the message of divine culture in all corners of the world.
16) Polar center- Himalays – Gayatri Teerth – A divine atmosphere has been created over here due to the subtle presence of Rishis and demi-gods. Spiritual seekers and members of Gayatri Parivar should spend some time at least once a year at Shantikunja which as a spiritual cultured sanatorium. Thus they can benefit from its sacred vibrations.
17) THE DEEP IMPORT OF THREE PREVIOUS INCARNATIONS OF GURUDEVA SHRIRAM SHARMAJI –
1) The first incarnation was in the form of Saint Kabir (1398-1518 A.D.). He lived with his wife in Banaras. All his life Kabirji attacked atrocities carried out in the name of religion. He spoke of spirituality in a straightforward manner.
2) The second incarnation was in the form of Samarth Ramdas (1608-1682 A.D.). With the help of his devotee Shivaji, he untied minor states of Southern India. He created an atmosphere of independence and established body building centers everywhere. He encouraged people to attend spiritual discourses so as to infuse divinity in one’s life.
3) The third incarnation was in the form of Shri Ramakrishna Paramhans (1836-1886 A.D.). He lived with his wife Shardamani in Kolkatta. Again by leading a householder’s life, he moulded his great disciple Swami Vivekananda. He made Vivekananda a medium, so as to awaken sacred principles in the minds of world humanity.
H.H. SHRIRAM SHARMA ESTABLISHED AND MANAGED MANY INSITUTIONAL CENTRES
1) YUGA NIRMA YOJANA, GAYATRI TAPOBHUMI, MATHURA , U.P. – 281 003, INDIA.
This institution was established by our revered Gurudeva after selling all his ancestral property, jewellery etc. Even today this institute has a) Gayatri Temple b) An unbroken lit flame for the past 6 decades. c) Re-instating of holy water and mud from 2,400 pilgrim spots. d) More than 2400 crore hand written Mantras e) Sidha Peeth f) Yuga Nirman School g) Publication of 1636 books in 7 languages h) Books published with an advanced press offset machine i) A monthly magazine with more than 3 lakh subscribers j) A separate post office and bank. k) A central headquarter that gives directions to more than 7000 branches all over the world with respect to educating world humanity l) Prajna Nagar built for visitors and members of Gayatri Parivar.
2) SHANTIKUNJA, GAYATRI TEERTH, HARIDWAR, UTTARANCHAL 249411, INDIA.
H.H. Shriram Sharma Acharyaji and H.H.Bhagwatidevi Sharma, his consort, resided in this region where the 7 Rishis of yore (Saptarshis) had performed penance. It is near the holy Ganges river and at the base of the Himalayan Mountains. Shantikunja has an unbroken flame lamp, Gayatri Temple, Yajnashala of 9 pyres, auditorium, theatre, free arrangements to give 16 Sanskaras, Ayurvedic clinic, body building center, more than 150 full time workers, residence arrangements for more than 1000 camp participants, school for children, Vedic school for astrology / Panchanga etc., slide shows for self-study, religious discourses, devotional music etc., audio/ video cassettes and 400 Prajna Peethas, Shakti Peethas and over 24,000 self-study associations for spiritual and material advancement of world humanity.
Any person (from any country) who wishes to lead a creative life for both material and spiritual advancement of world humanity, can join the “Yuga Shilpi Camp” for 1 month that commences from the 1st date of each month of the year upto the end of that month. Further every month from 1-10, 11-20,21-30, a “Kalpa Sadhana Camp” is organized for 10 days for bodily transformation and 4 days for pilgrimage.
3) BRAHMAVARCHAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE, SAPTARSHI, HARIDWAR – 249411, UTTARANCHAL, INDIA
This institute has 3 floors. The ground floor has 24 idols that represent the 24 energy streams of Gayatri (12 Vaam Margis / Tantrik and 12 Dakshin Margis / Vedic). This institute has proved with necessary proofs that the 24 letters of Gayatri Mantra are the 24 incarnations of God, 24 demi-gods, 24 Rishis, 24 Yogic practices, 24 austerities, 24 Gurus of Lord Dattatreya, 24 Ridhi-Sidhiss and divine glories. The first floor has a laboratory. It houses various technological apparatus and advanced machines, to monitor man’s psyche and body. This research is carried out by reputed scientists and doctors.
Just like Allopathy and Homeopathy, Rishis of yore invented Yajnopathy wherein the sacred smoke of a Yajna fire wards off our illnesses. A patient is asked to sit in a closed of laboratory of glass and is exposed to various types of Yajna fumes. We are glad to inform all readers that this treatment via Yajna fumes has cured thousands of people who suffered from various diseases.
Over and above this, Gurudeva vehemently opposed blind beliefs, vile traditions, fundamentalism, dowry, etc. He encouraged an attitude of equality towards all religions. He always spoke of one religion, one action and one goal. He said that there should be only one form of religion in the entire world. Further he spoke of the importance of looking upon the entire world as our Mother (Vishwamata). He designed programs for upliftment of women and healthcare for all. He inspired all his followers to patiently endure all obstacles which he had predicted, that would come their way between the years 1985-2000 A.D. He further predicted that after the year 2000 A.D. slowly but surely an atmosphere of sacredness will envelope the entire world.
CHAPTER 3 - A MESSENGER OF GOD CAME – WE FAILED TO RECOGNISE HIM.
THE SACRED DAWN OF THE GOLDEN ERA – COMMENCEMENT OF A NEW ERA.
“Today the problems of the world have become so complicated that they cannot be solved with a human intellect or strength. There are signs which say that God has incarnated on earth and with the help of His aides, He is steadfastly working on the program of neo-creation.”
- JOHN MELARD.
“That God for Whom the citizens of Israel are waiting, has already incarnated on earth. When the hardships of Israelis will end, that of the world too will end.”
“India’s dawn is in the offing. India will again get the credit for spreading the message of righteousness and sacred culture in the entire world.”
- MAHARSHI AUROBINDO
“A conjunctional period of a new era has commenced from 26 December 1924 A.D. i.e. Samvat 1981 Posh Vad Amaas, Friday.”
- GOPINATH SHASTRI CHULATE
“A Messenger of God will arrive who will change the entire face of the world by inducing valour in all laymen.”
All scholars, astrologers and great seers of the world opine that the time has come for Era Transformation. Today, the world has been engulfed by unrighteousness, lack of peace, mismanagement, injustice and illegal practices. Thus people lose hope and say, “Where is God?”. The Almighty Lord will no longer allow His beautiful world to remain in a hell like condition. Since time immemorial, the Lord has again and again incarnated on earth, so as to overcome unrighteousness in the world. Hence why will He not incarnate again today under such trying times? All futurists of the world have said in one voice that the time for world / Era Transformation has arrived. The Creator (God) of neo creation has already manifested amidst us all and has commenced this gigantic task.
Many conservative scholars say that one era is equivalent to 4 lakh, 32 thousand years. Its one leg (one fourth part) is equivalent to 1 lakh, 8 thousand years. Thus according to these Pundits the current era is in the first leg of Kaliyuga (Dark Age). Hence they say that we will have to wait for 3 lakh, 24 thousand years more for a new era to set in. This deluded viewpoint has induced a downfall in world humanity from the mental standpoint. These Pundits’ deluded stand, forces innocent Indian devotees to think wrongly. These Pundits instill fear in the minds of those Indians who believe in hard work and enterprise and like intoxicating drugs, such innocent men are converted to intellectual slaves. Scriptural precepts always have special meanings based on time and circumstances. These precepts were given wrong interpretations by dry scholars (Pundits) and thus blind beliefs prevail in India. We must realize that the original scriptural injunctions are not wrong but that they were terribly misinterpreted by so called scholars. These scriptural injunctions must be studied deeply and interpreted appropriately.
The time span of any era (Satyuga, Dwaparayuga etc.) varies in tandem with the different movements of stars, planets etc. and its influence on earth. In the Vajas Samhita, a very clear cut demarcation has been made between a Human Era and Demi-God Era (12/111). An era has been defined even in the Taitariya Samhita. In the Rigveda’s astrological chapter, Prajapati’s Brahma’s era has been described as Samvatsar as follows –
“When Brihaspati (Jupiter) passes through 12 Zodiac Signs, one era is completed. One Zodiac Sign is equivalent to 1 year. Thus the era of 12 Zodiac Signs is equal to 12 years. Thus if an era is measured on the basis of the sun or moon’s movement, the calculation will vary a great deal. Modern scientists have discovered the fact that in 11 years the inner state of the sun changes. These 11 years correspond to 1 era of the sun.
The calculation of one era corresponding to 4 lakh, 32 thousand years has been wrongly made on the basis of the sun’s circumbalution of its universe which takes 2 crore years. These 2 crore years have been classified into 4 parts i.e. 4 eras and each era thus corresponds to 4 lakh, 32 thousand years. In order to keep pace with the prevalent era calculation, smaller eras are called Antardashas. Thus people get deluded while trying to study them.
Manu Smriti (1/68-70) very clearly says –
“The eras that correspond to Brahmaji creating the world in 1 day and destroying it in 1 night is as follows : 4 thousand years and 4 thousand centuries meaning 400 years of Poorva Sandhya and 400 years of Uttar Sandhya which is equal to 4800 years of Satyuga. In the same way 3600 years of Tretayuga, 2400 years of Dwaparyuga and 1200 years of Kaliyuga can be calculated.
In the Bhavishya Khand of Harivanshpurana, these eras have too been calculated as 4800, 3600, 2400 and 1200 years. Alongwith this the conjunctional period of all these 4 eras have been given as 800, 600, 400 and 200 years. The era time span calculation of Lingapurana and Shrimad Bhagwat are very much similar to that given in Manu Smriti.
On the basis of the above calculation and keeping in mind the measure of Samvatsaras and Kalpas, the present time (2005 A.D.) is that dawn wherein Kaliyuga (Dark Age) will transform into Satyuga (Golden Age). In our ancient texts our history has been partitioned into 5 Kalpas 1) Mahat Kalpa – 109800 years before Vikram Samvat to 85800 years before Vikram Samvat 2) Hiranyagarbha Kalpa – 85800 years before Vikram Samvat to 61 8000 years before Vikram Samvat. 3) Bahya Kalpa – 618000 years before Vikram Samvat to 37800 years before Vikram Samvat 4) Padma Kalpa –37800 years before Vikram Samvat to 138000 years before Vikram Samvat 5) Varah Kalpa – 13800 years before Vikram Samvat it had started and is continuing even now.
Uptil now the Manvantaras (rule of Manus) of Svambhu Manu, Svarochish Manu, Uttam Manu, Tamas Manu, Raivat Manu, Chakhush Manu and Vaivaswat Manu of the Varah Kalpa have already passed by. Today the Antardasha of Vaivaswat and Savarni Manus is going on. Kalki Purana says that after the Manvantaras of the Savarni Manus viz. Daksha, Brahya, Dharma, Rudradeva and Indra, Savarnis of the Varah Kalpa pass by, Kalki incarnation of God will manifest on earth. After the Kalki dusk passes by, the dawn of Satyuga will manifest. Savarni Manu appeared 5737 years before Vikram Samvat commenced. It is only after Indra Svarni’s Manvantara passes by that Kalki will manifest. Thus Kalki Samvat will prevail. It will commence with Kalki’s birth one earth that is said to be around Vikram Samvat 1970. In order to know more about Kalki Samvat, King Pulakeshin asked his reputed astrologers to calculate it. From the etchings carved on rocks in a region called Ahol of South India, Kalki Samvat is said to be between 1969-1970. This proves that Kalki has already incarnated between Samvat 1969-70 for overcoming India’s Budhist influence. With reference to this, Mathura’s historical research institute (Puratan Itihas Shodh Sansthan) is very important. Its research director has accepted the facts given above and in his appeal chapter, while talking about astrological calculations, has accepted that “Today’s time i.e. about 2000 A.D. is the dark conjunctional period of Brahya’s night.”
In this manner Divine Power or Powers of Neo Creation generally manifest in the conjunctional period, because due to an envelope of darkness at such times, an intense natural turbulence occurs. Examples are earthquakes, intense cold waves, famines, storms, floods, lack of food, over population etc. Thus man’s soul experiences pain and sorrow. In order to overcome sorrow by establishing righteousness, Brahya manifests during the conjunctional period. Thus again a new management, new discipline and new thoughts are established in the world. The Lord reincarnates alongwith his divine aides in this world. At such times on the one hand there prevails unrighteousness, injustice, oppression, etc. and on the other hand they establish righteousness, culture, sacred actions, good character and good will in world humanity. Thus world peace ushers in.
In the Vana Parva of Mahabharat, this state was described thousands of years back –
“When one era ends, a new intense agitation and turbulence is seen in the world. When Moon, Sun, Posh (3rd Month of Vikram Samvat) and Jupiter will enter one particular Zodiac Sign, Satyuga or Golden Era will dawn.
After that sacred galaxies shower their grace. An increase in material comforts induces joy in everybody. People regain good health and happiness. This astrological confluence (Graha Yoga) has just taken place in the very recent past.
Two books called “Alkshak Valktmafi Marfat” and “Malabud Kablut Kayamat” found in the Hamidiya Library of Mecca says that a widespread revolution, turbulence and Era Transformation will take place in the 14th century (A.D.) In one verse of his, Surdasji with his Extra Sensory Potential writes –
“ After Samvat 1900, changes will occur in this world. After this Super Revolution the creeper of righteousness will grow in the world and for thousands of years Satyuga (Golden Era) will exist.”
“In the conjunctional period of Era Transformation, people adhering to sacred ideals will lead an exalted life and the Lord will once again establish peace, joy etc. in the world.”
The well-known Emperor of Bundelkhand, Chatrasal’s Guru, Mahatma Premanathji in his poetry says that in this era, a transformation will occur and the Lord will incarnate one earth.
In an Odiya book called “Malika”, the Greta Yogi Achyutanand talks of a Golden Era manifesting –
“As soon as the prevalent Balmukund Samvat in Orissas ends, Kaliyuga too will end. All devotees will realize this on their own.” All these calculations prove that Satyuga has already manifested and that none can obstruct it.
Editor of “Healing Life”, Father John Melard has also agreed that Era Transformation will take place –
“Today problems of the world have become so complicated that the frail human intellect cannot solve them. World peace is beyond the ken and power of human beings. Despite this none should despair because there are signs that the Lord Almighty has already incarnated on earth and alongwith His aides, is about to establish a new era of peace on earth. His intellectual prowess and soul force will prove that He indeed is an incarnation of God i.e. Avatar. This Uplifter of the world will not hide behind a veil for long.”
W.B. Orchard too agrees with this –
“That Lord for whom Israelis are waiting to descend on earth, has already done so. Thus not only will sorrow of Israelis be warded off, but that world peace will set in. The Lord never allows ill fate, injustice and oppression to exist in His creation. Today negativities have reached their peak and hence the Lord will perforce incarnate on earth.”
Swami Aseemanand says –
“At present I clearly experience the Lord’s presence everywhere. That day is not far off when love, equality and brotherhood in the entire world will bloom. Kaliyuga (Dark Age) will end and a new era of radiance will manifest.”
We must understand that Satyuga, Tretayuga, Dwaparyuga and Kaliyuga do not have an independent form of existence. All this is man’s mental calculation of time. When righteousness, spirituality, fruits of actions, the other world, re-birth, faith, devotion, self-glory, love, compassion, generosity, cooperation etc and sacred human qualities intensity in our psyche, that era is called Satyuga(Golden Age). When Rajo Guna manifests in the psyche as discipline, love for justice etc. it is called Tretayuga. When Rajoguna with a little bit of Tamo Guna (spiritual darkness) engulfs the psyche it is called Dwaparyuga. When the psyche of world humanity overflows with Tamoguna as vile activities, spiritual ignorance, sinning, unrighteousness, injustice etc. it is called Kaliyuga. All these Yugas (eras) are dependent on what qualities predominate in the psyche of world humanity. Else even the Golden Age had many demonic men (Asuras). In fact it is during great eras like Satyuga and Tretayuga that terrible demons like Shumbha, Nishumbha, Sahasrabahu, Kirat, Ravana, Banasura, Kansa, Aghasura, Duryodhan, Dushasan, Tripurasura etc. were born. Hence why were these eras called Satyuga etc. instead of Kaliyuga (Dark Age)? The answer is simple that although these demons did exist, these eras predominated with sacred qualities in world humanity. Hence if we all agree that we are in the Dark Age, it can surely be converted into a Golden Age if the psyche of world humanity no more harbours vile qualities and instead replaces the same with sacred ideals, pious thoughts, good will etc. In fact the Aitereya Brahman fully agrees with this belief –
“Kaliyuga means man alongwith the entire world steeped in spiritual ignorance or “Sleep”. When he starts yawning it is Dwaparayuga. When he sits up in bed it is Tretayuga. When he gets up from his bed and starts walking i.e. when he becomes active, starts thinking aptly, and executes tasks of welfare for world humanity, it is Satyuga or Golden Age.
The above observations prove that Yugas (eras) are not bound by time. Thus when people fanatically believe that Kaliyuga has a time span of 4 lakh, 32 thousand years, it is a wrong belief. One era can be converted to another era at any time, if the mental qualities are transformed. The Lord hence incarnates in this world to transform an entire era. God establishes a Golden Age by inducing the psyche of world humanity to imbibe righteousness, sacred ideals, purity etc.
The Great Yogi of India, who for his entire life lit the flame of spirituality, i.e. Maharshi Aurobindo, was a great seer. He always maintained that miracles in the form of predicting future events were detrimental as far as spiritual advancement was concerned. Hence he never made unnecessary predictions and instead he talked about only those future events, that instilled faith and patience in all devotees. Such predictions of Shri Aurobindo came cent percent true. In 1938 A.D. he predicted that in about 8 years, India would gain political freedom. He further predicted that after that immediately, India would be partitioned.
His predictions about Era Transformation are very important –
“My heart sways with divine inspirations. A bright future for India is very near. Many people will try to westernize India, yet I am sure that a movement will start in India which will destroy its taints and give a new direction to spirituality. This movement will usher in a Golden Era full of peace and bliss in the entire world.”
Saint Vishwaranjan Brahmachari who while predicting that Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri will become the next Prime Minister of India had also sorrowfully said –
“Shastriji will become Prime Minister for a short time and that he will die in a foreign country. After him a female will become Prime Minister. In the near future India will face many ups and downs and in its midst, a Great Spiritual revolution will take place. Although this revolution will be centred in Central India, it will influence all corners of India. The director of this revolution will be given credit for joining North and South India culturally. In a few years India will accept new ideals and they will be imbibed by the rest of the world too. People will give up vile habits, vile thinking etc. voluntarily and replace them with good character. In future men will not vie for money, status etc. but will compete with one another to imbibe sacred ideals, pious actions and high thinking.”
Readers must remember that Shri Brahmachari had predicted that Pakistan would face great floods. His other predictions are –
“India too might face floods and earthquakes. India might have to fight in a war with both China and Pakistan. Despite all this India will progress and after 1992 A.D. India will gain more glory than both U.S.S.R. and U.S.A. India will be responsible for saving the world from an imminent world war.”
A great scholar cum astrologer of Baran viz. Shri Jyotishbhushan Shastri Chuletey, one day with his divine eye saw, that the director of a new era has already manifested on earth and that Era Transformation will take place very soon. Shastriji’s father, a great scholar of Shrimad Bhagwat, too heard this divine voice. Both father and son wrote a letter to one another simultaneously regarding this divine vision. They were amazed that their divine visions matched perfectly.
Shri Shastriji’s prediction that India would gain independence between the years 1945 A.D. to 1950 A.D. was proved correct. Ten years before Gandhiji passed away, Shastriji had predicted this event. He had also said that in 1970 A.D. a man from America will head for the moon. In the Kalimvarjya chapter he criticized those who opined that none should circumambulate the earth. Shastriji said that since ancient times, Indian celestial vehicles circumambulated not only our earth but other planets too. When in 1970 A.D. an American will land on moon, people will agree with my above observations. Hence we Indians too should take part in research studies of interstellar space. He had also predicted that China will attack India. He made a horoscope dated 5/9/1926 at 12.00 p.m. which is as follows –
1) LAGNA (1st house) – Libra – Saturn
2) 2nd house – Scorpio
3) 3rd house – Sagittarius – Ketu
4) 4th house – Capricon – Jupiter
5) 5th house – Aquarius
6) 6th house – Pisces
7) 7th house – Aries – Mars
8) 8th house – Taurus
9) 9th house – Rahu
10) 10th house – Moon-Venus
11) 11th house – Leo – Sun – Mercury
12) 12th house – Virgo
The first house Libra had an exalted Saturn. The third house of enterprise has an exalted Ketu or Dragon’s tail. The fourth house of happiness had Jupiter. The 7th house had mars in its own Zodiac Sign. The 9th house had an exalted Rahu or Dragon’s head. The 10th house of actions had Moon in its own Sign and Venus. This indicated that science and a new religion will be established in the world. In the 11th house of benefits, there was Sun in its own Sign alongwith Mercury. This indicated that India’s wealth and glory would enhance greatly. This horoscope matched that of Lord Rama and Lord Krishna. This indicated that the Divine Power had already incarnated on earth and that people would recognize Him only later.
As soon as this thought dawned in his mind, Shastriji wrote a book called ”Era Transformation” in Akola (Maharashtra – India). On the basis of astrological calculations, he said that Kaliyuga (Dark Age) will end in Posh Vad Amas Samvat 1981. Today we are in the era junctional period and later Era Transformation will set in. Thus the dark gloomy days of the past will end and a bright future will manifest. This period of era junction will create turbulence in the world initially but after India attains glory, the rest of the world too will exist peacefully as one family. In the near future India will lead the world as far as science and spirituality is concerned.
The above book was eulogoized by all leading astrologers, since eras were calculated aptly via astrological principles. This book on the one hand destroys blind astrological beliefs and on the other hand throws light on an imminent wisdom revolution that will sweep the entire world.
India will see a gigantic thought revolution. As a result –
1) Educational methods will change for the better. Today people are studying so as to get a job. In future educated people will not require jobs but employees.
2) Devotion to God will not be limited to superficial Mantra chanting. Devotees hence forth will also take up the holy service of world creatures.
3) People will no longer aim for salvation but will pray for service to God and his creatures.
4) People will dislike lawyers and solicitors. India will lead in the fields of Geology, Chemistry, Yantra Science, Mining, Magnetic Forces etc. and Modern Science.
5) People will take deep interest in Religion and Spiritual Science.
6) Today world humanity has been partitioned brutally into sects and sub-sects. In future there will be only 4 classes, based on mental qualities and corresponding activities. Narrow minded communalism will be destroyed and thus it will transform our eating, sleeping, beliefs, habits etc. for the better.
7) Vedic wisdom will spread in the entire world.
8) The Manu and Yajnavalkya Smritis will be the basis of future governance.
9) Widow re-marriage will no longer be looked upon as anti-religion.
10) People will lay emphasis on congregational power.
11) Instead of building new temples, mosques, churches etc. people will re-build existing ones that are in a very dilapidated condition. Temples, mosques, churches etc. will become centers for awakening world humanity.
12) Families will love one another a great deal.
13) Indians will invent aircrafts that are smokeless. Fire, rain, wind, sun etc. will function as per man’s desire.
14) The science of contacting dead beings will gain more importance.
15) In every nook and corner of the world, research institutes and industries will flourish.
It is least amazing if Era Transformation comes into existence in this century. Many high statured souls of the world have accepted that a thought revolution is about to take off and that too on the basis of a collective force. Subsequent pages of this book will describe various such predictions which prove that the dawn of such an era is not far off which will usher in love, equality and human values in the entire world.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site. This website is not meant for commercial use.